Monday, November 29, 2010

Meet Me On Mondays

In meeting a "new friend" today, Michelle over at Faith on Fyre, (well, I didn't really meet her but I did stalk her blogs) I found a neat little blog hop called Meet Me on Mondays. Unfortunately, I think it was from last week and was already closed, as I couldn't link up to include my own answers. But I thought I might post my answers to her questions for you here tonight. I'm still somewhat bummed out about my lost/stolen purse and wasn't up to anything very lengthy. After being on hold with the Tennessee Department of Safety for a good chunk of my adult life today, I am still a bit drained.

Now, in case you didn't learn enough about me here, here, here, here, or even here, you will be glad to know a few more things about my most fascinating life. Here ya go.

1. How many pillows do you sleep with?
3 - two rather skimpy little things and a larger, more fluffy one.

2. Where did you eat on Thanksgiving?
My Sissy's house (that would be my sister's house - for all you who may not know that I have called my sister, whose name is really Shelia, Sissy for as long as words have dripped off my tongue). We've had it at my house the past two years so it was time to stop the selfish behavior and share the joy.

3. Would you rather go to a party or host one?
I never, ever mind hosting any party of the weenie-roast or pot luck variety.

4. How many purses do you own?
Currently, I am in the market for a new one (insert sobbing here).

5. What is your favorite kind of seafood?
I love crab legs. I could seriously do the Tom Hanks' role in Castaway...well, if I had someone to actually catch and cook the crab for me.

Have a great rest of the week, ya'll.


P.S. Ladies, would you like to win 2 ever-so-cute bags? If so, head on over and visit Kellie. She's giving away two bags of your choice from Bags Full of Posies. I am particularly fond of the To Market, To Market bag and the one you can have personalized with your family name.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I also love to sleep with several pillows....and even room left over for a dog!