Thursday, July 15, 2010

What a Boy Wants

You wanna know what makes a boy (in the age range of, oh, let's say 4 - 8) happy?


THIS!

A GINORMOUS PILE OF DIRT!

A little boy and his piece of Heaven on Earth.

Like most little boys, John-Heath has always thought it to be a pretty cool thing to have a big dirt pile in which to play. So I told John it would be nice if we could get him one of his very own.

Now, of course, it only made sense to take advantage of such a big hole in the yard . Hmmm. What to do? I knooow. A pool.


The water in our newly erected pool. Feels soooo good. Well, at least it feels good to our hands. That's all we've had in it so far.

I am SO GLAD I have a little boy! Just think...if John-Heath had been another little girl there would not have been a need for a big pile of dirt. And, thus, no pool. :>)

"I'm the king of the world!!!"

At least until dad has all the dirt removed from the yard.


P.S. Guess what? After an exhaustive search I finally found my dear, sweet battery charger. Guess where I found it? In the kitchen cabinet drawer with all the mixing spoons. How it got there? Your guess is as good as mine. I suppose if we ate at home more it would have been found a little earlier.

No comments: