Friday, July 16, 2010

Be on the Lookout!

Happy Friday, everyone!

This has really been one do nothing day and I am bored. Ren had football this morning. She is loving the whole water girl experience. Though I don't think she loved the whole help-clean-out-the-locker-room bit today.

At this very moment she is at a road block with her volleyball team trying to raise funds for new uniforms. Hey, I think I may leave and go snap a quick picture of her. Hold on..............................................................Okay. I'm back. Seriously, I really did just leave and go take a picture.

Doesn't she look cute in her little caution vest? By the looks of her milk jug I'm guessing the uniforms won't get ordered tonight.

Tomorrow the football team has a play day at another school and she and John will be making that trip. John is so not looking forward to sitting in the hot sun all day.

Tomorrow night we are attending the wedding of our friends' son. I think some of the wedding and/or reception will be outdoors. I hope the weather cooperates. It is thundering in the distance here now.

Have a great weekend! See you back here Monday.


P.S. I noticed where I am fast approaching my 100th post. I am thinking that I would like to do something to celebrate the fact that I have actually been somewhat consistent in keeping up with this little online experiment of mine. I'm not sure just yet how I will do that, but I know I want the faithful few of you that stop by from time to time to be a part of it. I'm thinking some sort of GIVE AWAY. More details to come, so check back in the next few days. Unless you check in every day - that's waaaay better.

No comments: