Thursday, January 12, 2012

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow...

A sight you would, thankfully, never see in my neck of the woods.



It's snowing here in Middle Tennessee. Well, a little. Supposedly, more is on the way. Let even an inch, heck half an inch, cover the ground and you'd see someone in this house do the happy dance. Come to think of it, you'd see three people do it - my hubby is just waaayyy too mature to groove.


In the south all it takes is a little and people are phoning the schools wanting to know about early dismissal procedures and backing up the lines in the grocery stores. I tell ya, it is a beautiful feeling. Who would believe a grown woman could cry tears of joy over empty milk and bread shelves at the Piggly Wiggly!


1 comment:

Heather said...

Hi Tyla! No snow here in Southern California! I've never lived in the snow...I bet it would be quite a shock for me! However, it certainly is beautiful!