Monday, August 19, 2013

John-Heath's Room Update



                                                Remember the blue?
Okay, we're not quite ready for a complete room reveal here but I do have a picture (or two) of the new paint job in John-Heath's room.  As you probably guessed from the paint chips I showed you in a previous post, we're going with a camo theme.  Yep.  Another stolen idea.  One day -one day soon I hope - my little boy (a lover of all things military) will have a room very similar to this - my inspiration.  Mind you, our version of this room has only been about two years in the making.


                                                A new camo pattern

                                    with a splash of color on the chair rail


windows in need of some TLC...bring on the fabric

Now, the only thing left is to have his curtains made and pick out some new furniture.  Bless his heart he asks every time we head out to go shopping, "Are we going to get my new furniture?" Patience, grasshopper, patience.   




No comments: