Wednesday, August 25, 2010

White Party 2010

Labor Day, or as I was brought up to know as The Last Day to Wear White for a While Day, will soon be upon us. Now, I have to admit something. There are times I’ve worn white well into September. When it’s 95 degrees outside it’s hard to remember such a rule. Anyway, to kick off the end to our official season of white I’m joining in on the fun of posting a White Party started over at DSS. Enjoy this somewhat wordy Wordless Wednesday!
























Images via


4 comments:

Kate Spears said...

such gorgeous images....and the exact right amount for my sometimes waning attention span... oh how i do love your wonderful blog....xoxo

Tire Swing Mom said...

It's nice to hear I'm not the only one with a waning attention span. :>)

DSS said...

What beautiful pictures! Thank you so much for joining the party :)

All I know is...I want to come home to that front door in your picture every day please!

Tire Swing Mom said...

You're right, DSS. What a welcome mat!