Saturday, January 5, 2013

Sentimental Saturday

This past week my family headed back to school after a shorter Christmas break than we're normally accustomed.  You can bet I am praying for some snow days.
8th grade Orlando, Florida
Goofing off at Jr. Beta Nationals

This will be Ren's very last semester of high school.  I can't believe it.  Where have the years gone?  In just a few months she will be walking across the gym floor and taking her diploma (well the cover, at least) from her principal's hand while her daddy calls out her name.  It is sure to be bittersweet, just as many things this year have already been.

8th grade 
On the way to Pigeon Forge, Tn. for the annual Jr. Beta trip to Dollywood

As a little tribute to her I will be digging back through the past twelve years or so of her life and posting a pic or two or three each Saturday.  Let's hope my scanner will survive this walk down memory lane.  So if you're like me and enjoy looking at other people's pictures, be sure to check in each week for some of my beautiful gal (and you can bet I'll throw in an embarrassing one or two along the way.  I'm just kinda devious that way).

8th grade
With one of her best friends, Lexie, getting ready to have their group cheer picture taken for the paper

Have a great weekend!



Click on any picture to make it larger.

No comments: