Tuesday, October 1, 2013

31 of My Most Favorite Days of the Year



Oh, October, how I love thee!
Seriously, what’s not to love about this month?

cool, crisp weather
beautiful foliage
falling leaves
leaf piles
(who hasn't jumped in one?)
mums
all things apple...butter, cider...
fall festivals
jeans 
hoodies
sweaters
hayrides
hot chocolate
pumpkin patches
campfires
weenie roasts
smores
ghost stories
scary movie marathons
haunted houses
fall break
Halloween
candy corn
(I don't particularly like to eat it, but it looks pretty in my pumpkin-shaped glass bowl)
carving the jack-o-lantern
kids in costumes
It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown
harvest moons
the glow and smell of candles filling the house
soup for supper
scenic drives
football in full swing
time with family and friends
the kickoff to Thanksgiving and Christmas


There.  31 one glorious reasons why I love the 31 days of October.


No comments: