Monday, October 21, 2013

A Boy in the House: Vol. 1

When you have a little boy, anything is possible.





...like guns in the fruit bowl and faces drawn on the bananas.  We called him Bob the Banana...until he started to rot.  It was a slow, sad, fruit-fly-yielding death. 

"w w w w we loved him so much!"



P.S.  That last sentence was compliments of John-Heath - he came up with that one and typed it all on his own.  He said it's meant to show someone who is all choked up. 

P.S.S.  The gun is not real.  It is a toy gun that was bought for my husband John when he was little, so it's old.  Very old.  Like older than me.

P.S.S.S.  In other news…can you believe my almost favorite month has nearly come and gone and I have blogged a whopping 4 times!?!  I really have no excuses; except for ten of the days which were spent on fall break…they were glorious…the weather was beautiful…I almost decided to retire nine years early and just stay home each and every day.  But then I remembered that if I quit my job I wouldn’t be able to pay my mortgage and staying home every day wouldn’t be nearly as fun. 

No comments: