Tuesday, July 23, 2013

A Yummy Delivery

Despite how it must look, this is not a Christmas in July post.  Actually, I was going through some older posts (this one being from 2011 I think) and I came across this, which was showing up as only a draft.  I decided to hit "publish", thinking it would keep it within its original placement, and what do you know...it was moved to the front of the pack.  Oh, well...enjoy.

Sooo...a couple weeks back I signed up to receive some samples of gelato and sorberro from the Roba Dolce company. We here at Tire Swings consider ourselves ice-cream connoisseurs and were eager to jump on the gelato bandwagon.



Thursday evening I thought I would take my camera outside and snap a few pics of the day's new snowfall. It's a good thing it had snowed or it may have been days before I ventured onto the porch. Anyway, a lovely parcel was waiting for me there and I knew instantly what it was.


When I first signed up for the giveaway I thought the samples would come in small, personal size cups - like those kids buy in the school cafeteria with the little wooden spoons.  Wrong!  We got an assortment of flavors in an assortment of sizes.  There are certainly perks to this blogging adventure!

Naturally, the kids wanted to try out some of the chocolate as soon as it was unpacked. 


If you ever see any of the Roba Dolce products in the store, you might just want to give them a whirl.  You won't be sorry.  They are Y.U.M.M.Y!!!

No comments: