Monday, April 1, 2013

How a Seven-Year-Old Does April Fools...

April Fools' Day has almost come and gone, so before I forget I want to list a few of John-Heath's favorites.  In no particular order...

Hey, dad!  I like your shirt.  APRIL FOOLS!!!
 
Mom, I hate you.  APRIL FOOLS!!!
 
Ren, I love you.  APRIL FOOLS!!!
 
Mom, do you want this Reese's Egg?  You can have it.  APRIL FOOLS!!!

My father also got in on the AFD action.  He called me this afternoon and asked if it was snowing at our house because it was at his.  Since it had actually snowed last week I thought he was just confusing snowflakes with some possible blooms floating away from his Bradford pear trees.  But he insisted it was snowing at his house and I fell for it - this even after just wrapping up writing my own joke for the occasion.

Well, I hope you all had a wonderful, fun start to this week.  This was our first day back to work after spring break and being AFD made it a little easier to handle.  Not much, but a little.



No comments: