Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Why I Will Never Again Feel Carefree Getting Into My Car!

Now, unless you're a newcomer to TireSwings, you know I am no fan of snakes. Actually, I am scared to death of them - even to the point that I rarely see much of my beautiful 150 acre backyard for fear of seeing one of them. Seriously, unless it's the middle of winter and the temp is waayyyy below zero, this gal won't be found more than a couple hundred feet from her back door. Thankfully, this type of thing is not inherited so my children are able to appreciate the great outdoors more so than I.


And now my heebie-jeebies have found a new place to reside. My automobile.


Those of you who live in my neck of the woods have probably already seen this as it made the local news, so I apologize for regurgitated information, but I couldn't pass it up.






Actually, I was quite impressed with how steady the driver kept the car. That would not have been the case with me. I'm not kidding ya. The screams would have been much louder, windshield wipers would have been going wild, and we would have all landed in a big pile of dust.


John assures me there is a firewall between the engine and the actual inside of the car, but I think he may be lying. He's been known to do that before when he thought it would shut me up. But please tell me he's telling the truth this time. Please.





P.S. Pretty, pretty please with a cherry on top.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh dear....I might have flipped out.

Heather said...

Oh my goodness, I don't know what I would have done. Thank goodness, in my suburban neck of the woods, there are NO snakes! I would be dying! :)