Sunday, March 6, 2011

And These Are a Few of Her Favorite Things

Tonight, it was Ren's turn for a mini interview. I had to make sure to do this, as she sometimes feels a little left out by my posts. Does anyone else with a blog and multiple children ever find yourself writing about one child more than the others?

Cross my heart I don't set out to do this on purpose. It's just that small children lend themselves more toward easily being featured in posts. I do wish this blogging thing had been around when Ren was small. Oh, the stories I could have written. Just now, the time at my grandfather's burial, when she straddled the top of a nearby gravestone that was shaped like a truck and proceeded to loudly blow an imaginary horn, comes to mind. She was four and it was priceless, though I was somewhat mortified.

Favorite color:
purple
Favorite Song:
"Here Comes the Sun"
(She is a waayyy big Fab Four fan)
Favorite song from childhood:
"Beauty and the Beast"
Favorite Food:
Cheeseburger. Plain. Mayonaise only.
Favorite Current T.V. Show:
Desperate Housewives
Favorite T.V. Show as a child:
Little House on the Prairie
(she has the whole series on DVD and also watched it in syndication)
Favorite Movie:
Gone With the Wind
Favorite Season:
Summer
Favorite current class at school:
English 10
Favorite Class in Grade School:
P.E.
Favorite game played in PE:
Jedi, PacMan, free play days
Well, there you have it. Some of my eldest child's favorites.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Gone With the Wind!!! She has awesome taste, that's my favorite! Thanks for your sweet comments! I'm now following you! :)

Amy
sittingatourkitchentable.blogspot.com

SJ @ Homemaker On A Dime said...

I don't know what's with kids lately but my daughter loves purple so much and her friends, too! LOL.

By the way, we have a Swap Followings Linky Party going on right now where you get to meet excellent bloggers and increase your followers in the process. It's easy to join - just whip up a post and include the party button in the post then link up and start following other bloggers in the party so they can follow you, too. I'll be honored if you party with us at http://www.homemakeronadime.com/2011/03/swap-followings-linky-pary-030711.html. See you there :)