Sunday, October 30, 2011

Ghosts of Halloweens Past

Tell me, where does the time go?



Ren





Clown - (1 month old)


Elephant - (1 yr.)


Winnie the Pooh - (2)


Big Bird - (3)


Lady Bug - (4)


Raggedy Ann - (5)


Wicked Witch of the West - (6)


Egyptian Princess - (7)


Flapper Girl - (8)


I believe this was after we had watched Chicago, another one of my less than prudent moments as a mother.


50's Girl - (9)


Gypsy - (10)


Cat Woman - (11)


This was meant to fit tightly, and boy did it ever! You can tell where the pleather started ripping.


Pricess Leia - (12)


She still has yet to forgive me for making her wear this. I wanted her to match her brother, Yoda.


Mardi Gras Mask - (13)


A Bronco's Fan - (14)


Last year, she was sick and didn't dress up.






John-Heath






Lamb (5 months)


Ghost (1)


Yoda (2)


Cowboy (3)


Pirate (4)


Monster (5)





2 comments:

Heather said...

What fun collages! Boy, the years really do go by fast, don't they?

Kelly said...

I love the collages! Kids just grow so fast, the older they get the more you worry too!