Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Schools Out for Summer

If you were to ask me if I am glad this school year is over I would have to reiterate what John-Heath said a couple days ago when I asked him this same question..."I sure am!"

This past year will go down as long, challenging, stress-filled, and not particularly the best for any of us here at the Tire Swings ponderosa for a myriad of reasons.  Sickness, government-mandated school bureaucracy, constant rushing (especially this spring), drama, hurt feelings, nights of soothing crying children to sleep, and the list goes on and on.  Naturally, these things are just part of life and will always happen, but this year has been chock-full of them.

This year did create some great, memorable moments, too, and those are what we will choose to remember...after a long, restful summer, of course.

So here's to a happy June and July, folks! 


1 comment:

Michelle said...

I am with you! So glad for summer break!